Join our dynamic growing team in East Devon, just outside Exeter.
This role will be suited to proficient business development professionals! You'll use your digital and communication skills to network and engage with prospective clients before inviting them into one of our taster sessions or into a conversation with one of our business consultants.
You’ll be joining a multi award-winning team, based outside of Exeter, and be part of Sandler’s global network.
Daily prospecting through:
• Building up a network of on-profile prospective customers using digital platforms
• Engaging with a captive audience who have responded to posts/ articles and videos
• Posting thought-provoking and stimulating content (using Sandler’s extensive library of resources) that positions us as thought-leaders in our field
• Joining social media groups whose members fit our relevant demographics, and building familiarity with who we are and how we help our clients
• Building relationships with on profile prospective customers through networking events
• Channelling ideal customers into meetings, events and taster training sessions
• Initiating and securing speaking opportunities for the team at networking events
• Tracking lead pipeline and analysing data, updating internal CRM
• Qualifying leads
• Making outbound calls
Skills, experience and attributes:
• Have experience in B2B digital sales/ prospecting.
• Have an excellent and demonstrable lead generation record.
• Be commercially aware with an ability to maximise opportunities.
• Be articulate, with a high standard of written English.
• Be a relationship builder (both externally and internally)
• Be organised with an ability to manage workload and priorities.
• Inspire trust and confidence.
• Be professional, approachable, and personable
• Be comfortable communicating with and influencing senior decision makers.
• Strong communication skills and willingness to share.
• Confident making outbound calls.
A core benefit of working at Sandler includes extensive professional development through training, coaching, and attending conferences. This includes learning and developing skills around Sandler’s sales methodology and approach.
Our team share some core values: we are collaborative and progressive in how we work, while maintaining a disciplined approach to our goals (and being in a celebratory spirit when we achieve them!). Our curious mindset helps us to effectively problem solve, probe deeper to get to root causes and get creative!
Our goal is to ensure the successful candidate relishes and enjoys their role, becomes an integral part of our team and continues to develop in their career.
Sandler is one of the largest training companies in the world. We specialise in offering training, coaching and consulting around leadership, management, sales and customer service.
We work largely with SMEs, training and coaching their people to be highly effective and successful in their roles. Our franchise in Exeter (Woodbury) is currently the most successful Sandler franchise in the UK and consistently joins global heavy hitters within the Sandler network (competing with the likes of New York, California and Florida!).
To apply, please send your CV to: Sophie.Bevan@sandler.com
As the top sales and management training company in the world, the feeling in our offices is dynamic, fast-paced and cutting-edge. We’re fully engaged in creating job fulfillment for the people who work here.
To that end, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible schedules to help our employees achieve work/life balance, and ongoing training that helps them advance their careers.
Please feel free to get in touch if you believe you would be a good fit for our team.